Monday 11 May 2009

Gero - The Sunshine City

Geraldton has really lived up to its name so far. We arrived here four weeks ago and we have had blue skies almost every day.

I have started looking for a job and Tenae has gone bonkers on Freecycle. So far we have picked up a BBQ, a washing machine and a printer. Our aim is to try and kit out our new pad in Perth with mainly second-hand bits and bobs. Also, the other day I found a really good road bike for Tenae at the tip. I've now built it up and it is a lightweight flying machine. What's really cool is that the bike is called a Ricardo!

A week ago we took a trip up to Kalbarri where Tenae's Nanna lives. Here are a few pics from the trip. Here is one a T, her wee sis Squeeky-Neak and a new friend they adopted at the beach.


We hung out at a famous surf spot called Jakes. The waves were amazing. I was happy to watch from the shore as it looked like a scary take off. Maybe one day I'll be as good as this fella:


Maybe a little big for our kids sized body board.


Last week was my 31st birthday and we celebrated in style. Yep fish and chips at the seaside - perfect.


For my birthday Tenae's Mum made me a Tiramisu. Mmmm - my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment